Tweeting has become an “In” thing. Perhaps this is the reason that on this mother’s day in addition to cakes, chocolates and flowers for mothers, a number of celebrities also sent their love and gratitude via Tweeter.
Vivek Oberoi wrote: For ur love, guidance, wisdom and strength…Love you maa!
Actress Bipasha Basu, tweeted: “My Mother! Superwoman! Paying respect to the most selfless person in our lives, Mothers! Everyday not just today.”
Neil Patrick Harris of How I Met Your Mother “Happy Mother’s Day, everyone! I’m very lucky to have a mom I respect and love”.
Sarlet Kourtney Kardashian tweeted: “Happy Mother’s Day to all of the amazing mother’s!! Life would not be possible without you! Enjoy your day,”
Actress Dia Mirza wrote; “Every time I think of all that my mother is and does I wonder if I”ll ever make a mother as good as her… My Mommy is the best,”
Lara Dutta tweeted: “To mine, and all the mommies in the world, may today and all your days be filled with unconditional love!, actress-producer Lara Dutta said.
Ex-Australian spinner Shane Warne- “Happy mothers day to all the mums out there-you guys have the toughest job in the world. Hope you get spoilt-to my mum-your the best !!!!!!”
Sania Mirza Malik- “Happy Mother’s day to all the wonderful and fabulous mothers in the world..the world is nothing without you all:)”
Well done celebrities, you found time to at least tweet for your moms!
About the author
Passionate Trainer, Blogger and social media strategist - Qualified from US Chamber of Commerce’s Institute for Organization Management, I have been engaged in Private Sector Development for over 22 years. Love reading, traveling, mentoring. Professionally, I am working as Deputy Country Director at Center for International Private Enterprise (Pakistan Office) - My blogposts cover topics related to Entrepreneurship, Management, Career and Social Media. You can join me at Google+ or Facebook.
Checkout These Recent Posts
- 7 signals when to Quit your Job November 22, 2013
- 10 most Repeated Lies in Resumes November 15, 2013
- 5 Things that Recruiters Consider November 10, 2013
- Brand Building by Bootstrapping Your Career November 8, 2013
- 5 Tips for Gaining Success in Highly Competitive Work Environment November 3, 2013
- Signs You will be made Redundant! November 1, 2013
- Entry Level Job Search Challenge for MBAs October 26, 2013
- How shall I find a job? October 15, 2013
- My Boss Sucks! October 13, 2013
- How to deal with Job Boredom Issue October 4, 2013
Enter Your Email for Free Subscription