Majority of companies do not believe in referral programs. They keep spending on advertisements, promotions and reduced price sales, without realizing that making new customer is more expensive as compared to retaining one. And loyal customers can bring further sales through referral programs.
Sales teams keep debating whether referral programs can accomplish anything [...]
“I enjoy the liberty to and analyze opportunities under my own microscope and take risks for my future growth– Fantasy of Entrepreneurship is unexplainable” – Meet Faisal Rahim, CEO, Total Communications – Pakistan’s top event management company.
I know Faisal for around 20 years and have witnessed his entrepreneurial journey right from the [...]
It is too difficult to develop and retain an effective team! True. Entrepreneurs struggle and often fail to build effective teams.
The iconic industrialist Henry Ford said:
“Coming together is a beginning. Keeping together is progress. Working together is success.”
One needs to take a deeper insight the above quote from Henry Ford and [...]
How many times did you personally suffer with bad after sales service? If you have, will you go back to the same company, or even recommend your friends that specific product? I guess the answer will be a BIG NO!
I tell my entrepreneur friends and trainees, that your customer is your king! And in [...]
Checkout These Recent Posts
- 7 signals when to Quit your Job November 22, 2013
- 10 most Repeated Lies in Resumes November 15, 2013
- 5 Things that Recruiters Consider November 10, 2013
- Brand Building by Bootstrapping Your Career November 8, 2013
- 5 Tips for Gaining Success in Highly Competitive Work Environment November 3, 2013
- Signs You will be made Redundant! November 1, 2013
- Entry Level Job Search Challenge for MBAs October 26, 2013
- How shall I find a job? October 15, 2013
- My Boss Sucks! October 13, 2013
- How to deal with Job Boredom Issue October 4, 2013
Enter Your Email for Free Subscription