“I was 11 years old when a man I’d never seen gifted my family with a huge basket of Thanksgiving goodies we couldn’t afford ourselves. In that moment I came upon a new meaning—strangers care. Soon after, I created the Basket Brigade to bring hope and food to those who need it most.”
Anthony Robbins, a great speaker, author and specialist in peak performance has been actively assisting leaders for over 30 years in sharpening their leadership skills. He has spoken in front of more than 3 million people around the world and sold around 35 million books and audio coaching products.
He is also a strong believer in giving back to the society. Anthony Robbins’ Foundation, a non-profit initiative feeds about three million people in 56 countries every year through its international holiday “Basket Brigade”.
Established in 1991, The Foundation programs have impacted more than 2,000 schools, 700 prisons, and 100,000 health and human service organizations. Foundation’s main focus is improving quality of life for children, the homeless, the prison population, and the elderly. Anthony uses funds raised by his book sale, public speaking engagements and live events to support his initiatives.
To me Anthony’s personality impresses people around him with his positivity. This positivity brings about the power to excel and power to succeed, two elements that create leadership and ensure peak performance.
Anthony, keep inspiriting the world!
Watch an Anthony Robbins’ excellent video I found for you:
About the author
Passionate Trainer, Blogger and social media strategist - Qualified from US Chamber of Commerce’s Institute for Organization Management, I have been engaged in Private Sector Development for over 22 years. Love reading, traveling, mentoring. Professionally, I am working as Deputy Country Director at Center for International Private Enterprise (Pakistan Office) - My blogposts cover topics related to Entrepreneurship, Management, Career and Social Media. You can join me at Google+ or Facebook.
Checkout These Recent Posts
- 7 signals when to Quit your Job November 22, 2013
- 10 most Repeated Lies in Resumes November 15, 2013
- 5 Things that Recruiters Consider November 10, 2013
- Brand Building by Bootstrapping Your Career November 8, 2013
- 5 Tips for Gaining Success in Highly Competitive Work Environment November 3, 2013
- Signs You will be made Redundant! November 1, 2013
- Entry Level Job Search Challenge for MBAs October 26, 2013
- How shall I find a job? October 15, 2013
- My Boss Sucks! October 13, 2013
- How to deal with Job Boredom Issue October 4, 2013
Enter Your Email for Free Subscription